Voice Assist Inc - VSST stock
OTC Market: VSST • Industry: Communications
Voice Assist Inc. (OTC: VSST) is based in Irvine, California and was founded in 2002. The company develops mobile apps that facilitate the use of voice commands while driving. The domain voiceassist.com displays a GoDaddy domain available for sale page.
According to a previous version of their Linkedin profile, "Voice Assist is a hosted speech services company that enables voice in any application, network and IP-connected device. The company’s cloud-based speech platform eliminates the need to use a keyboard or keypad to interact, and enables users to communicate, connect or transact using any application on any phone or IP-connected device. The Voice Assist platform includes a fast and safe way to make calls, manage your e-mails, send text messages and post to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter by voice commands and provides a scalable solution for developers to add voice to any application." The Voice Assist page no longer appears on Linkedin. The Linkedin profile previously showed that there were 5 employees with profiles on the site, and indicates that Bob Howard is currently a member of the Board of Directors.
In its most recent available press release from January, 2013 the company announced that its Voice Assist app was available in the Apple App Store.
More press releases are available on the PR Newswire website, with most of the releases dating back to 2011 and 2010, or earlier.
The stock still trades as of April, 2023, at a price around $0.02 and about 10,000 shares a day. OTC Markets website lists the stock as Pink Limited Information. The company seems to be filing financial forms as recently as the year ending 2021, with activity limited to expenses of $18,000.
- ↑ Yahoo! Finance VSST Stock Profile. Read on 4/15/2023.
- ↑ Voice Assist.com. Voice Assist. Read on 4/15/2023.
- ↑ Linkedin. Voice Assist. Read on 4/15/2023.
- ↑ PR Newswire. Voice Assist Handsfree Safe Driving Application now available on the Apple App Store. January 8, 2013.
- ↑ PR Newswire. Voice Assist. Read on 4/15/2023.
- ↑ Yahoo Finance. VSST Stock Summary. Read on 4/15/2023.
- ↑ OTC Markets. VSST Stock. Read on 4/15/2023.
- ↑ OTC Markets. VSST Stock Financials. Read on 4/15/2023.