VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Corp - VSBGF stock
VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Corp. (OTCQB: VSBGF, CSX: VSBY) is a retail technology and marketing company based in Canada. The company is a software provider of security and retail analytics technology solutions. Its primary software module pipeline includes DataCaptor, VisionCaptor, VSBLTY Metrics, and VSBLTY Vector. VisionCaptor uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to project targeted content at designated points. DataCaptor integrates camera and sensor technology via artificial intelligence tools to produce real-time analytics and audience measurement. VSBLTY Vector is an AI-driven state-of-the-art software that interfaces with a remote database to detect specified objects within the camera’s field of view. VSBLTY Metrics is a computer vision technology that provides top-notch measurement to validate point-of-sale media across different industries. The firm also sells hardware solutions. The company was founded in 2018. VSBLTY's shares are listed for trading on Frankfurt Exchange under the 5VS symbol, CSE under the VSBY symbol, and OTCQB under the VSBGF ticker symbol. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
The company is focused on transforming retail and public spaces with its investment in Proactive Digital Display. VSBLTY uses its disruptive technology capabilities to enhance security for schools, transit hubs, stadiums, and other smart city applications. It also looks to improve place-based media networks through its SaaS-based audience measurement and security software that employs AI and machine learning dynamics. Besides facial recognition, the technology can be used for security in vehicle recognition, weapon detection, access control, and zone management. VSBLTY’s technology represents a unique beehive of rich interactive content and real-time data collection, which are hardly available in a single unit. Through its technology, the company allows customers to interact with the display, exploit the content, and experience rich shopping via intuitive touch.
The firm’s marketing applications significantly utilize real-time, cloud-based, or Edge-computed data to accurately measure demographics and deliver custom messaging. Its facial analytics rapidly provide sentiment measurement and facial recognition in milliseconds for one or hundreds of persons of interest in a large crowd. The company also provides transformative retail hardware solutions for indoor and outdoor spaces. VSBLTY has established strategic partnerships with numerous parties in scopes of custom display, media, and field services, among others, to deploy fully integrated programs that ensure seamless integration for their respective venues. The firm’s hardware products include Digital Shelf Banners, Digital Headers, Interactive coolers, Kiosks, Shelf talkers, and Shelf Strips.
Mergers and Acquisitions
In August, 2023, VSBLTY Groupe entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent (LOI) to purchase Shelf Nine, a prominent player in the retail media networks sector. Shelf Nine specializes in delivering tailored digital media advertising and other customer-related content directly at the buying point for brands and retailers.
Key Initiatives and Events
Updated Platform Capabilities
On February 23, 2023, the company, through Jay Hutton, Co-founder, and CEO, updated shareholders and the public that it was deploying three updated platform capabilities that grease integration, enable the application of advanced AI analytics, and improve data advanced to customers. VSBLTY’s v.Next Customer Portal and Content Management System (CMS) was constructed on the backbone of extensible AI, enabling it to produce greater scale and flexibility to handle larger and more complex media and security networks. He added that the system was designed to easily integrate with and manage numerous networks composed of tens of thousands of cameras/endpoints/displays and also integrate with Publisher Side Ad Servers.
Intel Smart Edge
VSBLTY was picked as a Systems Integrator for Intel Smart Edge and announced on January 16, 2023, that it was set to serve as a critical collaborator of integrated components in the Intel Smart Edge portfolio, which incorporates Intel Smart Edge Controller software and Intel Smart Edge Node software. Therefore, the company will support the vertical advertising solution as a system integrator based on Intel Smart Edge software. The solution was set for exercise on convenience stores and a chain of family restaurants across 25 states. Intel Smart Edge is an edge-based distributed computing system that runs intensive workloads such as media, AI, and software-defined networking functions to enable deployment and management of container-based activities like security.
CIOReview, an industry-leading technology magazine that reports on emergent industry trends, named VSBLTY the “Most Promising Data Analytics Solutions Provider 2022”. VSBLTY was featured as CIOReview’s top choice in the latter’s 20-company list for firms at the forefront of rendering Data Analytics solutions and transforming businesses. The editor’s most recent report showed that VSBLTY was revolutionizing the in-store experience, with many retailers investing in retail media and counting on data analytics and IoT solutions to digitize their stores. The company leverages its retail and security software technology to address such retailers’ needs by providing them with cloud-enabled digital display solutions.
Jay Hutton, Co-Founder / CEO, President, & Director
- Has over 25 years of experience operating as a seasoned software executive
- Kicked off his career in 1999 at Gandalf Technologies, a pioneer of data communications technology based in Ottawa
- After 1999, he spent ten years serving as President and CEO of a private company that gradually went public
- Before founding VSBLTY, he oversaw the introduction of electronic payment options to NYC’s 13,000 taxicabs that also served as in-vehicle media and news outlets
Mitch Codkind, Chief Financial Officer
- He is an accomplished finance and operations professional
- Has over 30 years of experience working in growing private and public companies
- He has served in several senior roles, including CFO, Vice President, VP of Business Operations, Chief Accounting Officer, and Corporate Controller
- He has been hugely involved in the company’s 25 strategic acquisitions and integrations
- Has led in numerous capital raising drives for corporate development and was instrumentals in the 2008 sale of Primavera Software to Oracle
- VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Corp. Profile – Seeking Alpha. Accessed on March 30, 2023.
- VSBLTY Groupe Technologies website. Home – Invest in VSBLTY. Read on March 30, 2023.
- VSBLTY Groupe Technologies website. Investors. Read on March 30, 2023.
- VSBLTY Groupe Technologies website. VSBLTY Products. Accessed on March 30, 2023.
- VSBLTY website. VSBLTY PRODUCTS/Retail Hardware Solutions. Read on March 30, 2023. 
- PR Newswire. VSBLTY SIGNS LOI TO ACQUIRE SHELF NINE 4500 SCREEN NETWORK. August 23, 2023.
- Yahoo Finance. VSBLTY DEPLOYS TRIO OF UPDATED PLATFORM CAPABILITIES THAT PROVIDE ENHANCED AI ANALYTICS. Published on February 23, 2023.
- Seeking Alpha. VSBLTY COLLABORATES WITH TECH LEADER FOR DELIVERING VERTICAL ADVERTISING SOLUTION IN RETAIL. January 16, 2023.
- Yahoo Finance. VSBLTY NAMED ‘MOST PROMISING DATA ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS PROVIDER’ BY CIOREVIEW MAGAZINE. Published November 23, 2022.