These Disclaimers apply when you visit otcwiki.net (the “Platform”). OTC WIKI LLC, a Tennessee business entity, (“we,” “us,” or “our”) owns and operates this Platform. The term "you" refers to any visitor.
These Disclaimers have a force of a legally binding agreement, even if you are simply browsing without intention to contact us or register an account.
No Warranties; Limitation of Lialability
- EVERYTHING WE PROVIDE ON THIS PLATFORM IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, TO BE RELIED ON AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE RELYING ON ANYTHING ON THIS PLATFORM. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SAFETY, FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE PERFORMANCE.
- WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE FEES WE RECEIVED FROM YOU, IF ANY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Third Parties. The Platform may contain references to third party websites and rely on third party services for support. We shall not be liable for any third party venues and cannot guarantee their performance. We do not monitor all content submitted to the Platform. We shall not be liable for user submissions or any third party content on the Platform.
- No Financial Advice. None of the information provided on this Platform constitutes financial advice or investment recommendation nor does it constitute an offer to buy or sell any security. Nothing on this Platform contains any offer, recommendation or incitement to conclude any contracts for financial services or products. Should you have any doubts about the meaning of the information provided herein, please contact your financial advisor.
- No Professional Advice Whatsoever. Nothing on our Platform constitutes legal, career or any other type of professional advice on our part. Your use of the Platform does not form an attorney-client, employer-employee or any other professional relationship between you and us. If you engage anybody listed on our Platform, we are not a party to your interactions and transactions.
This Platform contains affiliate links. We receive a small percentage of a final sale if you buy something after following any of those affiliate links. But your trust is of utmost importance to us. That’s why, even though we sometimes receive affiliate compensation, we always provide only our honest ratings, reviews, opinions or experiences on everything you see on our Platform. We review all products we find useful, not just the affiliate ones. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be independently verified with the vendor, manufacturer, expert, service provider or other party in question.
- Our Intellectual Property. We and our content suppliers own all intellectual property rights in our Platform contents, logos, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and data. Our IP rights are protected by U.S. law and international IP conventions. By using our Platform you do not acquire any of our IP rights. Nevertheless, you can view and print out this Platform’s content for personal use. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted under these Disclaimers or other written agreements between you and us.
- Your Submissions. We do not claim ownership rights over your content. What’s yours remains yours. However, if you upload any content to the public areas of our Platform, you state that: (i) you have all necessary rights to that content, and (ii) we can display, transmit, modify and distribute this content without compensation to you. We can use and implement any feedback that you voluntarily provide, without compensation to you.
- Copyright Infringement. We take copyright infringement seriously. Report it to us if you see it on our Platform and we will investigate. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will promptly investigate claims of copyright infringement committed using our Platform if such claims are reported to email@example.com. If you hold copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder, you can report alleged copyright infringements as follows:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of your report:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”
- "I hereby state that the information in this report is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
You cannot use or disclose any confidential information relating to our business, users, operations and properties for any purpose without our express prior written authorization. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure or use of our confidential information.