ESE Entertainment Inc - ENTEF stock

From OTC Wiki

About ESE Entertainment[edit]

ESE Entertainment (TSXV: ESE, OTC: ENTEF) is a Europe based technology company that is primarily engaged in providing infrastructure and expertise for esports publishers that enables them to reach their intended audiences. The company was founded in 2019 by Konrad Wasiela, a former professional football player. The other members of Top Management include Robert Kang (Chief Financial Officer), Jędrzej Steszewski (Director- EU Operations) and Michael Mango (Head of Strategy). The Top Management at ESE Entertainment are seasoned executives with years of experience in the gaming and entertainment industry.[1]


ESE Entertainment’s main business lines includes 4 parts: ESE Gaming (hosts and broadcasts esports events and offers brand management services), K1CK (a professional esports team), WPG (provides customer service infrastructure along with fan interaction, monetization, and OTT), and Digital Motorsports (a racing simulation firm). Before the acquisition of WPG and Digital Motorsports, ESE generated a majority of its revenues from media rights, sponsorships and advertising, events and merchandise, and competition earnings. Post the acquisition, WPG accounts for approximately 50% of the pro forma revenues while the remaining part is split relatively evenly between Digital Motorsports and the ESE Gaming business.[2]

ESE Entertainment has a portfolio of companies under its ownership that enable them to offer seamless solutions in the esports Industry. The key assets of the company include GameAddik, Frenzy, Digital Motorsports, World Performance Group (WPG), Virtual Pitstop, and K1CK esports.[3]


The current partners and sponsors of ESE Entertainment include some of the big names in the industry such as Riot Games, Porsche, Ubisoft, Red Bull, EPIC Games, and Nuvei. Esports TV (ESTV), a part of ESE Entertainment, mainly works on the distribution channel to expand the reach of ESE Entertainment Content in European Markets. Some of the distribution partners of ESTV include Amazon Fire TV, Dish Sling TV, Roku Channel and Apps, Samsung TV Plus, and TikiLIVE. The competitors of ESE Entertainment include ESL FACEIT Group, Keyword Studios, Enthusiast Gaming, Take-Two Interactive, and Score Media and Gaming.[4]

Metachain Technologies Partnership[edit]

On March 2, 2022, ESE Entertainment announced its partnership with Metachain Technologies Inc. to expand the existing revenue streams. Metachain is a technology company having years of technical experience in Metaverse-related technologies such as VR, AR, 3D design, development of blockchain and smart contracts, and much more. Konrad Wasiela, CEO of ESE commented “ESE is committed to increasing revenue opportunities within its current esports portfolio, and the creation of our Metaverse division announced on January 24th, 2022 solidifies our commitment.”[5]

GameAddik Sale[edit]

On August 5, 2023, ESE Entertainment inked a conclusive share acquisition deal with BlackPines Capital Partners Ltd., wherein 70% of GameAddik's shares will be sold. ESE Entertainment will hold onto the other 30% of GameAddik's total shares. As per the agreement's conditions, BlackPines Capital Partners Ltd. has committed to a total cash payment of $9,100,000 to ESE Entertainment for the purchase.[6]

Financial Performance[edit]

Financial performance for ESE Entertainment:[7]

Year Ending Total Revenue Net Income Earnings per Share Total Liabilities Cash Balance
10/31/2022 $43,120,000 ($21,874,000) ($0.34) $13,740,000 $595,000
10/31/2021 $9,184,000 ($15,057,000) ($0.31) $1,192,000 $3,892,000
10/31/2020 $292,000 ($2,851,000) ($0.10) $283,000 $412,000
  1. About. Retrieved on 3/16/2022.
  2. Canaccord Genuity - ESE Entertainment. September 30, 2021.
  3. ESE Portfolio. Retrieved on 3/16/2022.
  4. Home. Retrieved on 3/16/2022.
  5. GlobeNewswire. ESE’s Metaverse division partners with Metachain Technologies to develop applications on the blockchain and in the Metaverse, including token launches and NFTs. March 2, 2022.[1]
  6. Accesswire. ESE Announces the Sale of a 70% Interest in GameAddik in an All-Cash Transaction, Retaining a Strategic 30% Interest. August 9, 2023.
  7. OTC Markets. ENTEF Stock Financials. Retrieved on 8/15/2023.

OTC Symbol: ENTEF | OTC Tier: OTCQX International

The page is authored by: Wisdom Tree, Caesar