Victory Square Technologies Inc - VSQTF stock

From OTC Wiki

OTC Symbol: VSQTF | OTC Tier: OTCQX International | Related ticker symbols: CSX: VST

Description[edit]

Victory Square Technologies Inc. (OTC: VSQTF, CSX: VST) is a private equity and venture capital firm based in Vancouver, Canada, with an additional office in Lewes, Delaware, specializing in incubating, acquiring, and investing in startups and early-stage companies across a wide range of technology sectors, including blockchain, digital health, web3, creator economy, metaverse, machine learning, climate tech, youth, mental health, healthcare, special needs, First Nation, artificial intelligence, virtual reality/augmented reality, health, mobile gaming, film, esports, cannabis, and education. The company provides senior leadership and resources to support the growth of its portfolio companies and typically prefers to take minority investments in the companies it backs. Previously known as Fantasy 6 Sports Inc., the company rebranded as Victory Square Technologies Inc. in June 2017 and was incorporated in 2015.[1]

History[edit]

Victory Square Technologies Inc. was incorporated in 2015. The company was established as a private equity and venture capital firm based in Vancouver, Canada. It specializes in incubating, acquiring, and investing in startups and early-stage companies across a diverse range of technology sectors.[2]

Stardust Solar Technologies[edit]

Stardust Solar, wholly owned by Victory Square, provides design and installation training and offers their educational services via a franchise model to solar system installation companies. Franchises are available in Canada and the U.S., with 31 franchises as of January, 2024. [3]

Merger with BOLD[edit]

Stardust and Bold Capital Enterprises Ltd. agreed to a merger on December 27, 2023. The resulting company will be called Stardust Solar Energy Inc. Stardust Solar Technologies shareholders will own 73% of the combined company and Bold shareholders will own the remaining 27% of shares. Additionally, several million convertible shares will remain outstanding. [4]


The page is authored by: Wisdom Tree