GWSO - Global Warming Solutions, Inc.
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. (OTC: GWSO) is an Oklahoma company engaged in developing and commercializing cutting-edge technologies that combat global warming and its adverse effects on the planet. It also sells and distributes a range of global warming products and solutions. The company is focused on research and further development of hydrogen fuel cell batteries. The firm helps companies and municipalities to reduce emissions and eradicate energy waste deposition through its renewable and energy-efficiency products and solutions. It offers a hybrid electrochemical energy system, a battery unit that employs advanced manufacturing methodologies for solid-state electrolytes, and pick-up oil, a proprietary carbon sorbent used for oil collection. It also develops a range of three-wheeled electric local delivery vehicles and an ECO APP for calculating, assessing, and monitoring CO2 emissions. The company, in addition, offers consultancy services to clients on approaches to global warming risks and execution techniques for the profitability of their businesses. Its current projects include hydrogen energy storage solutions, FLAPS conceptions, hydrogen and wind, and clean fuel for the future. The firm was incorporated as Southern Investments, Inc on March 30, 1999. It changed its name to Global Warming Solutions, Inc. in April 2007. Global Warming Solutions is headquartered in Temecula, California. Its shares are publicly traded on OTC markets under the GWSO ticker symbol.
Global warming Solution's management believes that the continuous warming of the earth advances numerous money-making opportunities. The company capitalizes on these chances by developing consequent products and solutions that slow greenhouse emissions. Its strategy aims to reduce these emissions by substituting fossil fuels with clean energy or using less energy. The firm’s current business strategy focuses on generating revenue from retail sales, consultation fees, and royalty fees. The company has heavily invested in research and development of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Batteries, which are anticipated to provide stiff competition for the trendy lithium-ion batteries in the continuously growing energy-efficient battery market. Its Pick-Up-Oil propriety process discharges airborne sorbent into the oil slick and is later collected after absorbing oil. The product is then extracted for secondary applications. Hybrid Electrochemical Energy System has a large capacity anode that creates higher specific energy. The company expects quicker charging features accompanied by low manufacturing costs for the product. The firm also operates the Turbine Energy Project, a patented technology invented by Dr. Yuri Abramov. The technology increases electrical power efficiency instigated by the wind.
Sodium-ion battery division. The company aims to revolutionize transport by producing the world’s first Sodium-Ion Battery. The technology uses sodium instead of lithium, a rare earth material currently used in standard batteries. The company looks to convert diesel-powered vehicles into EVs powered by the Sodium-ion battery.
Ocean Energy division. The new GWSO technology set to be developed and produced by AQST Inc. is anticipated to integrate GWSO’s hydrogen battery with hydrokinetic energy from the ocean to produce 95% reliable, high-quality, and constant energy consistently under all weather conditions. The unit has been fitted with 100% Zero carbon emission auxiliary systems.
History of Business Development
Since its inception, the company has effectively managed its funds and stayed away from bankruptcy or receivership, and neither has it been classified as a shell company. Southern Investments Inc. acquired all shares of Global Warming Technologies Inc. in exchange for its 55,000,000 shares on April 15, 2007, which led to a subsequent change of name to Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Between 2007 and 2017, the company spent most time testing its fertilizers product made out of Humate Coated Urea (HCU) with different farmers across Canada. On October 23, 2019, Global Warming Solutions acquired the www.cbd.biz domain name and numerous intangible assets for a $100,000 promissory note. It used the domain to distribute hemp-based cannabinoid (CBD) products until May 8, 2021. The company then transferred the domain and its associated assets to Green Holistic Solutions, Inc., for 18 million shares of the latter.
Recent Activity and Updates
On January 30, 2023, the company announced that it had engaged Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP, one of the flair securities law firms in the US, to carry out a public offering and up-listing for the company to a renowned stock exchange. GWSO expects the up-listing to expose the company to institutional investors, enabling it to access more capital to facilitate corporate growth. Besides improving the firm’s liquidity, the move will also increase shareholders’ visibility.
On November 21, 2022, the company reported ground-breaking test results for its revolutionary battery technology, named “microelectrochemical power source,” during the assessment period. The results indicated that the technology was superior to the current existing lithium-ion and sodium batteries but was also cleaner, more affordable, safer, and more environmentally friendly, with a wide range of applications. The multi-source technology can accept, store, and release electricity as a battery and produce pure hydrogen and oxygen. The modular unit could be adaptable to be used by any machine that requires power.
Highlights of the company’s financial performance for the three and nine months that ended September 30, 2022, include:
· The company recorded zero $0 in revenue from operations for the nine months of 2022, compared to $101,724 for the same period that ended September 30, 2021
· Gross profit was zero for the three months that ended September 30, 2022, and 2021, and $0 for the nine months of 2022, compared to $28,886 for the same period in 2021
· Net operating loss for the three months was $263,164, an increase from $152,804 for a similar quarter in 2021 and $843,405 for the nine months of 2022, compared to $475,627 for the nine months of 2021.
Michael Pollastro, President, and CEO
- He has also been the president of APO Holdings, LLC. Since May 2015
- Has massive leadership and corporate experience, having served as the president of Traditional Moving Company, LLC. Between May 2011 and May 2018, Worke worked at Balboa Capital as an Account Executive from 2010 to 2011 and served in the same position at InteliLease for one year
- He received tertiary training at Saddleback College from 2008 to 2010.
- ↑ Company Details - cnbc.com/quotes/GWSO?tab=profile, CNBC News. Read on February 11, 2023.
- ↑ Company Profile - seekingalpha.com/symbol/GWSO – Seeking Alpha. Accessed onFebruary 11, 2023.
- ↑ GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTIONS, INC. Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (form 10-Q), pages 12 & 13 – Market Screener. November 21, 2022.
- ↑ Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Projects – GWSO website. Accessed on February 11, 2023.
- ↑ GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTIONS, INC. Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (form 10-Q), Business Development, pages 12 – Market Screener. November 21, 2022.
- ↑ Global Warming Solutions Inc. Engages Sichenzia Ross Ference for Potential Public Offering and Listing to Major Stock Exchange – Yahoo Finance News. January 30, 2023.
- ↑ GWSO is Moving Forward to Become a Leader in Green Tech With Transformative Technology – Yahoo Finance News. November 21, 2022.
- ↑ GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTIONS, INC. Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (form 10-Q), page 15 – Market Screener. November 21, 2022.
- ↑ Michael Pollastro, President at Global Warming Solutions, Inc. – LinkedIn. Retrieved on February 12, 2023.
More News: Company News | OTC Markets
- Global Warming Solutions Inc - March 2, 2022: Company website
- Global Warming Solutions announces 1.6M share reduction - February 4, 2022:
- Twitter - March 1, 2022:
No opinions so far.
Please login or register to post your opinion.