Fomo Worldwide, Inc. - FOMC stock

From OTC Wiki

OTC Symbol: FOMC | OTC Tier: Pink Current

About FOMC[edit]

Fomo Worldwide, Inc. (OTYC: FOMC) is a technology company that provides a suite of software solutions for businesses and organizations. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Fomo's software solutions are designed to help businesses increase customer engagement, build brand awareness, and drive sales. The company offers a range of products, including its flagship Fomo platform, which uses social proof marketing to showcase real-time customer interactions on a website or app. Fomo also offers a customer relationship management (CRM) platform, an email marketing platform, and other marketing automation tools.

Fomo's software solutions are used by businesses of all sizes, including e-commerce retailers, service providers, and B2B companies. The company's products are designed to be easy to use and customizable, with features like drag-and-drop design and real-time analytics.

In addition to its software solutions, Fomo also offers consulting services to help businesses optimize their marketing and customer engagement strategies. The company's team of experts can provide guidance on topics like social media marketing, email marketing, and customer experience design.

Fomo Worldwide, Inc. is focused on providing technology solutions that help businesses improve their marketing and customer engagement efforts. The company has demonstrated success in this area, with a growing customer base and a reputation for innovative and effective software solutions.

SmartGuard Acquisition[edit]

On 9/30/2021 the company announced that it had acquired a 40% interest in SmartGuard Energy and intends to acquire the remaining 60%, pursuant to obtaining the necessary funding.[1]


For the year ending 12/31/2020, revenue was $92,114 and net income was -$3,329,000.[2]

  2. Yahoo FInance

The page is authored by: Wisdom Tree