Western Sierra Resource Corp - WSRC stock
OTC Market: WSRC • Industry: Oil
Western Sierra Resource Corporation [OTCPK: WSRC] is a gold and silver mining company focused on generating value through efficient stewardship of natural resources and conservation technologies. It owns precious metal projects in different regions, including Arizona, California, Mexico, and Nevada. The firm primarily owns one precious metals reserve in Nevada and six others in Arizona. Western Sierra operates through two segments: the mining division and the water resource division. Its mineral resource assets cover helium, precious metals, natural gas properties in Southwestern USA, and water and infrastructure assets in Northwest CO. The firm is headquartered in Edmond, Oklahoma.
The company aims to become a broad-based company with premium high-value capital assets, including precious metals, agriculture, helium, real estate, water, and green technologies. Ghost seeker.
Summary Business Operations
WSRC is a developing, multifaceted firm focused on growing and expanding high-yield, eco-friendly, resource-based projects. The company has historically been associated with strategic acquisitions, management, joint venture, sale, and precious metal extraction on its mineral projects across the western US. The company expanded its business portfolio in 2014 by acquiring Colorado's water rights and associated infrastructure assets. The acquisition opened doors for agricultural production in irrigation and cultivation of industrial hemp. It also uses these assets for real estate development and other essential uses.
The division oversees the company’s exploration and mining activities. The firm’s Sage Hen claims are positioned adjacent to the Relief Canyon Mine within the Oreana Trend, famous for significant precious metals and low-risk development opportunities. The company planned to erect an expandable 100-ton/day Pilot Plant on the 640-acre development site. The 100 ton/day and 1,100 ton/day operations projected annual income is $269 million and $3.2 billion, respectively, with the employment of the enhanced recovery system.
It was established to maximize shareholders' value by ensuring beneficial water use of the firm's $60+ Million of Water Rights, Delivery, and Storage infrastructure. It uses the assets for agricultural purposes, including industrial hemp irrigation and cultivation and large-scale organic hay and alfalfa production. The rights are also used in the water supply for residential use, with the firm pushing to construct affordable hemp-based homes. The water assets are independently valued at over $60 Million.
The company was incorporated on August 19, 1907, in Utah State, originally as The Gold Chain Mining Company. It changed its name to Western Sierra Mining Corp. as of December 4, 2003, and eventually to Western Sierra Resource Corporation as of September 24, 2018.
Market Projections for Each Segment
The global precious metals market portion was estimated at $275.40 billion in 2021 and is projected to hit $403.08 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 5.6%. The industrial hemp market was forecasted to shoot from $4.6 billion in 2019 to approximately $26.6 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 34%. Helium Gas Market was valued at $ 21.04 Billion in 2020 and was predicted to grow at a CAGR rate of 4.90% to $30.80 Billion by 2028. The green energy market is expected to hit $1,977.6 billion by 2030 from $ 881.7 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.4%.
WSRC acquired 100% of the stock and assets of Mitigation Solutions, LLC, in a cash and stock transaction settled on September 20, 2022. MSL became Western Sierra’s wholly owned subsidiary, arming the company with water contamination mitigation, dam stabilization, and sedimentation-affected water body remediation for municipalities and Special Districts in the country. MSL's Principals also joined WSRC, bringing loads of disaster response/relief and restoration expertise to the company. In September 2022, MSL signed a $1.976 Billion agreement payable over the 7-to-10-year term with the Santa Maria Valley Water Conservation District (SMVWCD) in Santa Barbara County, CA. The core purpose of the agreement was mitigating the Twitchell Dam and Reservoir. The company is expected to pocket approximately $200 million in average annual gross revenue from the deal.
The company is set to initiate exploration operations on its Sage Hen Mine and the Arizona Processing Projects. Thanks to the MSL deal, the firm is positioned to finance the planned operations. SSMG, WSRC’s mining subsidiary, holds a lease contract for facilities near Wickenburg, Arizona, to facilitate purchasing and assembling necessary equipment for its Arizona Processing Project. The new project is set to enhance SSMG's production and revenue generation rate.
Recent Financial Performance
The company realized $71,467 in net income for the six months ended June 30, 2022. The company also shifted its business focus to the development and expansion of several resource-based projects.
Roger Johnson, President, CEO & Chairman of the Board
- Over 40 years of experience in start-up businesses, sales and marketing, minerals, water resource development, real estate, and real property investment portfolio creation
- He is also a Director at Global Hemp Group Inc., and a Founder, and President of Prescient Strategies Group, LLC
- He has a record of acquiring and developing real estate properties in the Vail Valley market
- Co-founded a national mortgage company and led a 17-member team of mortgage originators and processors that evaluated about $420,000,000 in mortgage applications annually
- He also managed to raise millions in capital for REITs, start-up businesses, and joint ventures, among others
- Attended Western State College, University of Colorado, UNC, CREI
Dennis Atkins, Chief Financial Officer
- A CPA with over 25 years of experience in public accounting
- He also has significant business and personal tax planning experience, asset protection, private and public company auditing, and business consulting
- He has served as CEO and board member in several private and public companies
- Holds a bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a Master’s Degree in Accountancy from Oklahoma State University and the University of Oklahoma, respectively
- ↑ Western Sierra Resource Corp Description – Yahoo Finance. Accessed on May 2, 2023
- ↑ About us – Western Sierra website. Read on May 2, 2023
- ↑ Western Sierra Resource Corp Quarterly Disclosure Statement for the Period Ending: June 30, 2022/ ISSUER’S BUSINESS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES/ Slide 8 – Western Sierra Media. Retrieved on May 2, 2023
- ↑ Mining Division – Western Sierra website. Accessed on May 2, 2023
- ↑ Water Division – Western Sierra website. Accessed on May 2, 2023
- ↑ Western Sierra Resource Corp Quarterly Disclosure Statement for the Period Ending: June 30, 2022/ NAME OF ISSUER AND PREDECESSOR/ Slide 2 – Western Sierra Media. Retrieved on May 2, 2023
- ↑ About Us – Compound Annual Growth Rate of Each Sector (CAGR) – WSRC website. Read on May 2, 2023
- ↑ Western Sierra Resource Corporation Announces Its Acquisition of Mitigation Solutions, LLC and Formal Acceptance of Ten Year Government Mitigation Agreement – Yahoo Finance. September 20, 2022
- ↑ Western Sierra Resource Corporation Announces a $1.976 Billion Federally Funded Mitigation Agreement Executed September 17, 2022, by The Company's Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Mitigation Solutions, LLC – Yahoo Finance. September 17, 2022
- ↑ Western Sierra Resource Corporation Announces Commencement of Mining Projects – WSRC website. Published on April 18, 2023
- ↑ Western Sierra Resource Corp Quarterly Disclosure Statement for the Period Ending: June 30, 2022/ Results of Operation/ Slide 14 – Western Sierra Media. Retrieved on May 2, 2023
- ↑ Roger Johnson, President, CEO & Chairman of Western Sierra Resource Corporation – Linked In. Accessed on May 3, 2023
- ↑ Dennis Atkins, Chief Financial Officer at Western Sierra Resource Corporation – Linked In. Accessed on May 3, 2023