JUVAF - Juva Life Inc
OTC Market: OTCQB | Related ticker symbols: CSE: JUVA
Juva Life Inc. (OTC: JUVAF, CSE: JUVA, FWB:4VV) is involved primarily in the business of cannabis products for medicinal and recreational use. The company follows the vertical integration approach whereby it owns and operates everything from the research and production stage to the distribution and retail operations. Juva Life can monitor product quality and consistency due to complete control over the entire supply chain, which also ensures the legitimacy and accuracy of testing and research data. 
The main objective of Juva Life is to unlock the complex chemistry of cannabis to efficiently bring consumer products to market that generate revenue along with deploying their platforms to target consumer and pharma applications. Its shares are listed on 3 exchanges, namely the Toronto Stock Exchange, Over-The-Counter, and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Juva Life wants to play a leadership role in the cannabis industry along with ensuring consistent revenue growth for the long term.
The leadership and management team at Juva Life is highly experienced with expertise in their respective domains. The leadership team consists of Doug Chloupek (Founder, CEO & Chairman), Mat Lee (CFO), Neil Ruditsky (COO), Kari Gothie (Director, VP - Finance & Administration) and Sanjeev Gangwar (VP – Chemistry). Juva Life also has a team of medical/science advisors with medical qualifications and industry experience that guide the company in the research and medicinal applications of cannabis. 
The business of Juva Life is divided into different divisions: Juva Manufacturing, Juva Cultivation, Juva Distribution, Juva Research, Juva Delivery and Juva Retail. Juva Research has two primary initiatives: conducting patient studies for cannabis products and undertaking clinical research for proprietary cannabis-based molecules and formulations. The research division helps Juva life to develop pharmacy-grade cannabis products that are consistent, rigorously tested and meticulously formulated. Under Juva cultivation, the company cultivates and processes high-quality cannabis for Juva Life’s proprietary lines and white labelling for other licensed California companies. Similarly, Juva Manufacturing creates Juva Life’s in-house brands as well as white-label products for other licensed recreational and medical cannabis companies.
Juva Distribution is involved in the distribution Juva Life’s in-house brands along with products from other licensed cannabis companies. The retail part of Juva Life (Juva Retail) is a network of retail cannabis facilities that serve cities within the State of California. The company has one location in Hayward already approved while a flagship retail location in the heart of the Redwood City Downtown Business District is currently under the works. Juva Delivery operates two cannabis delivery services, one in Redwood City and one in Stockton, through which they offer a broad array of the most trusted, lab-tested products.
By offering its services for white labelling, the company has opened a new source of revenue. In the short term, Juva Life has an aggressive expansion strategy with plans to expand its services throughout California.
Juva Life is currently a loss-making company that is shortly working its way towards profitability. For the year ended December 31, 2021, Juva Life’s revenue increased from $0.96 million in 2020 to $3.8 million. On the other hand, the net loss declined from $16.2 million to $11.35 million. 
On July 19, 2022, Juva Life announced its financial and operating results for Q1 of 2022.  Highlights of Q1 2022 include:
- $1.16 million revenue generated in Q1 2022, almost double the $0.58 million revenue generated in Q1 2021
- Net loss for the quarter declined from $5.5 million in Q1 2021 to $3 million in Q1 2022
- Juva Life completed the final phase of construction of its 30,000-square-foot Stockton cultivation facility, which more than doubled the growing capacity of the facility without adding additional costs, and maximizing the facility’s cultivation systems
- The company advanced JUVA-019 and JUVA-041, their proprietary novel compounds into preclinical development
- Finally, Juva launched the Journal App that offers cannabis users a daily tracking solution to monitor how their cannabis consumption affects their health and wellness
As of 9/27/2022, there were 164,016,223 shares of JUVAF stock outstanding. 
- JuvaLife.com. About Juva Life. Retrieved on 10/24/2022.
- JuvaLife.com. Investor Presentation. Retrieved on 10/24/2022. Page Number 7.
- JuvaLife.com. Juva Life Services. Retrieved on 10/24/2022
- JuvaLife.com. Consolidated Financial Statements. As of December 31, 2021
- Globe Newswire. Juva Life Highlights Q1 2022 Financials Showing 97% Increase in Revenue. July 19, 2022
- OTC Markets. JUVAF Stock. Retrieved on 10/24/2022
More News: OTC Markets
As of 11/28/2022 there were 164,070,767 shares of JUVAF stock outstanding.
As of 10/31/2022 short interest was 21,209 shares, which represents 1 day to cover.
Symbol change from JUVVF to JUVAF on 11/4/2020.
- - March 2, 2022: Company website
The company has recorded positive financial results in the FY22 Q2 with recording an increase in revenue of 50% and a decline in net loss by around 50%. The expansion of production facilities are a good sign for the company depicting the company is betting big on their future growth. Future financial results will play a key role in determining the progress of Juva Life.