GYST - The Graystone Company
OTC Market: Pink Current Information
The Graystone Company, Inc. (OTC: GYST), based in Fort Lauderdale, FL, is a Bitcoin miner and also sells and hosts Bitcoin mining equipment to other companies.
According to blockchain.com, The Graystone company address has received a total of $82,904.81 in bitcoin and sent a total of $36,648.73, with a current value of $46,256.71 (2.31654990 bitcoin).
April 2022 - The company reported receiving 0.39316133 from its bitcoin mining operation.
February2022 - Announced the creation of a new division which will acquire metaverse properties for development.
February 2022 - Announced uplisting to OTCQB Venture Market.
May 2021 - Filed to reduce the company's authorized share count to 500,000,000.
March 2017 - Announced that it would be moving aggressively into the cannabis industry, claiming to have leased space in Garden Grove, CA, filed the necessary paperwork, secured vehicles and hired drivers to begin operating a cannabis delivery service.
Total revenue for the year ending 11/30/2021 was $176,000 against total expenses of $190,000, resulting in a net income of -$134,000. Cash on hand was $57,000 and total liabilities were $46,000.
- Yahoo Finance. GYST Stock Profile. Retrieved on 8/28/2022.
- Blockchain.com. The Graystone Company. Retrieved on 8/28/2022
- Graystone Company Announces It's April Bitcoin Mining Results. May 5, 2022
- Graystone Company Announces New Division To Acquire Metaverse Real Estate Properties For Development. Feb. 17, 2022
- Graystone Company Announces Up-listing to OTCQB Venture Market. 02/10/2022.
- The Graystone Company to Complete A 95% Reduction In Authorized Shares. 5/17/2021
- The Graystone Company Moves Aggressively Into the Cannabis Industry. 03/06/2017
- OTC Markets. GYST Stock Financials. Retrieved on 8/28/2022
More News: OTC Markets
As of 12/23/2022 there were 175,541,521 shares of GYST stock outstanding.
As of 12/15/2022 short interest was 10,211 shares, which represents 1 day to cover.
Symbol change from GYSTD to GYST on 12/5/2014.
- - March 2, 2022:
No opinions so far.