ABEPF - Vision Lithium Inc
OTC Market: OTCQB | Related ticker symbols: TSXV: VLI
Given the massive demand for lithium ions for the production of electric car batteries, Vision Lithium's objective is to develop a low-cost, fully integrated Sirmac lithium property and the Dôme Lemieux copper property. These minerals can be used to produce highly scalable batteries and have huge economic potential for the province of Québec.
Vision Lithium also possesses a strong leadership team, with YVES J. ROUGERIE acting as the company's President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr Rougerie has over 35 years of experience in mining and exploration and has previously worked with several prominent companies. He was made CEO of Vision Lithium back in 2007 and has since been a prominent Director of the company. Other members of the team include the lights of VICTOR CANTORE, acting as an Executive Chairman with over 50 years of professional experience. Other director members include ROBERT C. BRYCE, Scott Jobin-Bevans and JONATHAN GAGNÉ.
As of 2022, Vision Lithium has secured $3.6M in funding over 1 round through a Post-IPO Equity round raised on Apr 21, 2021. In terms of investments, Vision Lithium has issued over 231,202,485 shares and 63,898,024 Warrants, of which 302,150,509 are fully diluted. Currently, the Stock price is around $0.16 with a 52-week high of $0.34 a pop.
In the last five years, Vision Lithium has registered consistent growth and has increased its assets over the years. In terms of cash, Vision Lithium started with 1,990.1 Million in the bank, which declined during the pandemic to reach an all-time low of 329.2 Million in 2019. However, since then, the cash has increased gradually and, as of 2021, has been 1,236.0 Million. Vision Lithium also received a 350.90% increase in accounts receivable growth when compared with previous years. In terms of total current assets Vision, Lithium sits at 3,934.1 million, which is significantly more when compared to 535.7 Million in 2020.
Mineral exploration is a highly competitive field with steep competition. Vision Lithium's main competitors include Frontier Lithium Inc, Geology for Investors, VADAR Communications Inc, Eagle Plains Resources Ltd, Vulcan Minerals and more.
In March 2021 the company acquired the Godslith Property, which is located in Manitoba covering a total area of approximately 5,560 hectares. "The deposit has only been tested to a depth of 243 m where drilling intersected 15.2 m grading 1.49% Li2O. Furthermore, the mineralized zone is recognized over at least 2.3 km along strike, making this an exceptional target for expansion."
The Sirmac Property has a total area of approximately 7,670 hectares in Quebec, consisting of 155 mining claims. This asset was purchased on December 14, 2017 from Nemaska Lithium Inc. for $250,000 and 15,000,000 common shares of Vision Lithium.
The Dôme Lemieux property, located in eastern Québec, has a history of copper discoveries and consists of 225 map-designated claims totaling 12,056 hectares.
- Yahoo Finance. ABEPF Profile. Retrieved on 11/1/2022
- PR Newswire. ABE Resources completes change of name to Vision Lithium. March 27, 2018.
- Vision Lithium website. Management. Retrieved on 11/1/2022.
- CrunchBase. Vision Lithium. Retrieved on 11/1/2022.
- Wall Street Journal. VLI Financials. Retrieved on 11/1/2022.
- Zoom Info. Vision Lithium. Retrieved on 11/11/2022.
More News: OTC Markets
As of 10/31/2022 there were 236,302,485 shares of ABEPF stock outstanding.
As of 10/14/2022 short interest was 4,057 shares, which represents 1 day to cover.
Symbol change from ABEPD to ABEPF on 10/21/2013.
- - March 2, 2022: Company website
- - November 19, 2022: ...announces that it granted 9,550,000 incentive stock options to certain directors, officers, employees, and consultants of the Company, pursuant to the Company's incentive stock option plan. Each option is exercisable into one common share of Vision Lithium at a price of $0.10 per share for a period of 5 years from the date of grant. 50% of the options vest immediately and the remaining 50% will vest 6 months following the date of grant.
- - October 26, 2022: October saw lithium chemicals prices and spodumene prices hit new record highs.
No opinions so far.